.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Hey BRO!!!
True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost !
Been through lots of quarrel ( Seriously alot )
BUT
The strength of our Brother-hood still as strong right! HaHa
Always Rmb the 3 Values K ( you should know haha )
Finally 17th le :D
Grow up le wor
HaHa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARIE!!!
Hope you like ytd de celebration haha
Everything been smoothly
EXCEPT
cutting
The super hard ICECREAM cake
HaHa
And nv forget your 5 round of birthday songs? ( Maybe More )
From all your great friends :D
Oh not to forget
Hope your wish come true ( A Girlfriend :D )
Some reflection matters to declare haha.
Grabbing this chance to say something haha
Just wanna say thanks for always giving in and sacrifice so much
Although you had been busy and troubled Over your own problem
But u nv fail to SOMETIME put me into consideration haha
Although during quarrel we always said we nv appreciate each other
But you should know actually we did right haha
Smth really from my heart.
I knew how much u did for me thanks ( Appreciated )
From: Gary
From: Clarie
Hey Dude!!!
I know i bad temper la HaHa
Everytime Make You angry la HaHa
I TOTALLY agree with your above post.
"v^
Yea Yea I wont forget the 3 VALUES de HaHa
Although we Quarrel alot
BUT
Yea Brother-hood Still very strong :D
Hey Dude!!!
I know i bad temper la HaHa
Everytime Make You angry la HaHa
I TOTALLY agree with your above post.
"v^
Yea Yea I wont forget the 3 VALUES de HaHa
Although we Quarrel alot
BUT
Yea Brother-hood Still very strong :D
Yea i enjoy the BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
And the more then 5 rounds of birthday songs
HaHa
Thanks to All my friend :D
And those that Msg me!
Thanks :D :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Clarie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To ME!
:D:D:D
Sorry for somethings i did
Thanks for most things u did
But nv forget what u should change too k :D
And the more then 5 rounds of birthday songs
HaHa
Thanks to All my friend :D
And those that Msg me!
Thanks :D :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Clarie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To ME!
:D:D:D
Sorry for somethings i did
Thanks for most things u did
But nv forget what u should change too k :D


